I'm not good at coming up with titles.
Why I'm excited for the NEWS album:
- I tend to like album tracks that aren't singles more than the singles. Koi Yake and IZANAIZUKI are two of my favorite NEWS songs.
- A continuation of Chirarizumu/Murarisuto? :D?
- Studio version of share asdklsajaskdla :D I like my N.E.W.S. DVD rip of SNOW EXPRESS better than the one on color, but I want a clear version of share.
- GReeeeN x NEWS collab! I love GReeeeN and weeeek was what introduced me to NEWS :) (though I'd much rather have another weeeek-like hit be a single. even if I can't afford it if it's a double release like pacific & weeeek)
- First NEWS album being released while I'm actively in fandom. idk, it's just exciting.
- I can probably get it as a "farewell eldest daughter, we will miss you ;__;" present from my parents because they're already acting like that.
Why I'm excited for Younha's album:
- omfg her first album since her debut Japanese album in 2005. Her compilation "Teen Songs" or whatever doesn't count.
- I'm hoping that it will have some new songs too, not just all her singles since Touch... but I really wouldn't mind either way :P
- I get irrationally excited about things related to Younha. I was all sad when it was announced that she had swine flu, whereas when I heard that Yamapi and Ryo had it (before Younha did) I was all "meh, they won't die."
- saklfjalkfjjejfal :D
I have enough money from tutoring to buy both... but still, that's so fucking expensive T_T
Buying the Younha one is more about ~supporting the artist~ and I know that I can buy the NEWS one later (je_sales, yahoo auctions, etc), but... I want it.
Unnecessary stuff I want to buy with money I don't have:
- Nishino Kana's second album. Because I have her first one and I do not have enough money to buy all her singles. Girl released singles like crazy after Kimi ni Aitaku Naru Kara!
- Pi's One In a Million LE-B. For the photo. Stupid Pi, why do you have to be so pretty.
- I had a lot more of jpop things I wanted to buy, but really, there's no way I can afford more than 3 albums. I'm okay with waiting for both Kana & Pi because I know I can buy the RE of Kana's later & there'll be copies of Pi's on je_sales months from now too :P
Since this post is focused on music... go listen to this Pokemon + sexual innuendos song
if you haven't heard it before. I haven't heard it yet (my parents are home, all my headphones are broken), but I saw the lyrics
whoever wrote that is skilled.
I broke my MLIA addiction 3 or 4 months ago, but I still read a few pages when I'm bored. A lot of the posts were about cleverbot.com. I had fun trying to talk to it about JE.( it said that my life was a waste for being a NEWS fan T__T )
Also, my photobucket died D: My beautiful Pin post, ruined! Ah well, I'm just gonna wait for my limit to reset on August 18th. I don't care enough to reupload everything.